Wednesday, April 8, 2009

And so does Pernilla...

Three things about me, three things about you!
And now let's see how well she speaks that English language after all...

Three jobs I've had: Guard, grill assistant in a hamburger/sausage place in Kungsträdgården in Stockholm, sales woman for electronic components.

Three places where I have lived: Seville in Spain, Dracut in Massachusetts, USA, and Västerås in Sweden.

Three things I like to watch on TV: Grey's Anatomy, Californication and Brothers and Sisters.

Three favorite dishes: Homemade pizza, Pasta with tomatoes, basil and mozzarella cheese, Chicken in the oven with roasted vegetables and potatoes.

Three places where I'd like to be right now: Seville, Barcelona or New York. (I forgot the very obvious - in my new house three months from now).

And how about you? In your blog or in the comment field.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I was close!!
    I am sad you didn't say you'd like to be in SF. So much prettier than NYC;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn! I should have thought about that. OF COURSE I wanted S.F. too!!! Of course! It is prettier. Way prettier. But NYC is closer. ;)

    And you were close. You're good.

    ReplyDelete