Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Annie Translates...

Pernilla throws down a challenge...Annie accepts:

(I think it is some sort of quiz)

What I have done today: I ate, I grilled some dinner, and played with my kids. Then I played on the computer.

I have lived a few places: Sevilla in Spain, Dracut in Massachusetts (USA), and Vasteras (Sweden)

My favorite TV shows: Grey's Anatomy, Californication, Brothers and Sisters

My favorite food: Pizza; sandwich with tomato, basil, and mozzarella (from Leila's cookbook) if you add olive oil, you have an ensalata Caprese; roasted chicken breast with roquefort and fried potatoes.

Places I liked the most: Sevilla, Barcelona, or New York

And you? Add your comments to the bottom of the blog.

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha. This is very funny! The first one is the best. What the swedish text really says is; jobs I've had. That made me LOL on a train just now.
    I grilled some dinner - grillbiträde i korvstånd i Kungsan, moahahhaahaha. It means she grilled sausages in a stand in Kungsan. Played on the computer - säljare av elektronikkompontenter. Selling electronic components.
    I love this blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is fantastic!
    i love you blog idea, it makes me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annie. I would never play on the computer. Unless this is playing on the computer.

    Sandra and Jenny - welcome again! :)

    ReplyDelete